February 12, 2016
After a few hours of messing around, I've compiled a bit of a list of potential issues.
- Vanilla tools can only be crafted using SGU stones (chisel, vanilla etc stones don't seem to work)
- Vanilla tools and armour are also nerfed so far into the ground you might as well throw them away after crafting them
- Only vanilla smooth stone can break into sharp rocks, and only vanilla cobblestone can be crafted into sharp rocks with a hammer
- The MineFantasy weaponry use a lot of stamina, and have low durability compared to other easily accessible weapons, such as the bone knife
- Due to furnace/kiln switches, Millenaire villagers are unable to produce their own glass/stone
- Saplings plant themselves, and shrubs seem to grow from nowhere, completely covering an area seemingly overnight
- Using multiple combinations of fire producing items, I cannot get the Bloomery to function
Regarding the pack itself, there are also a few issues
- If you get cursed, Jewelrycraft will give you a random curse every time you respawn, including one that makes you permanently blind, one that makes you permanently poisoned, one that destroys any item in your hand, and one that makes you continuously gain hearts. Half of the curses make it unplayable, and the other half are incredibly overpowered. I know it's been said that the mod will be removed, but I'd recommend doing that sooner rather than later.
- Falling Meteors don't make sense in a medieval trading pack, and have a tendency to demolish parts of villages
- Millenaire villagers regularly fail to path to trading locations
February 12, 2016
- Using /help disconnects you from the server with this error.
- Using /sethome 1 confirms that your home has been set, but using /home 1 returns you to spawn.
Most Users Ever Online: 33
Currently Browsing this Page:
Mr Gunndownn: 27
Guest Posters: 5
Moderators: Kompy, Kurayn, sabbo2001, Detective Murica, demonkitty21, KittyCatMan